You want to be a blessed entrepreneur?
I found the secret today while reading the book of Proverbs.
Proverbs 29:18 says….
If people can’t see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; But when they attend to what he reveals, they are most blessed.
The secrets to being the most blessed entrepreneur are:
- SEE what God is doing in your business life.
- ATTEND to what he reveals.
So now the question becomes: How can I see what God is doing, and then attend to what he’s revealing so I can become the most blessed entrepreneur?
Here are some tips:
- Love God: If you couldn’t tell already, I love God. I’m what you call a “born again” Christian. I started my business in 2005 while I was a non-believer agnostic. But in 2008 I came to know Christ and I began my personal transformation.
- Read God: You want to read a good business book? Open the book of Proverbs and enjoy. I crave the wisdom that comes out of the bible. The growth my business has experienced from the knowledge gained by following God’s advice supersedes my Ivy League education.
- Understand God: I thought, “I’ve got God now, my business is going to automatically be blessed.” Wrong. Over time, I’ve learned that my perspective on business situations and God’s perspective on the same situation were totally off.
- Hire God: Our businesses begin to change when we let God into the board room, into employee evaluation meetings, and into the daily workings of our machines.
Becoming the most blessed entrepreneur isn’t like winning the lottery. Being blessed means “made holy; consecrated.” You can’t just snap your finger to be made blessed. You can’t just buy it.
God bestows blessings on the entrepreneur that seeks Him and act on His desires.